Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Countermeasures & Integration (C&I) Engineer II (OCONUS) to join our team in an OCONUS location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Countermeasures & Integration (C&I) Engineer II engages in all aspects of Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), Mobile Video Systems (MVS), and Vehicle Platform Integration Management (VPIM) programs and provides expert guidance to the Protective Technology Branch.
- The C&I Engineer supports U.S. Department of State C&I requirements in multiple overseas theaters in potentially high-threat environments and may be required to rotate between theaters and to multiple locations within each theater.
- The C&I Engineer reports directly to the C&I Engineer III and will support the engineering efforts of the C&I program.
- The C&I Engineer develops complete C&I integration solutions and the associated bill of materials for each platform to provide a finished product to be properly fielded.
- The C&I Engineer works closely with Global Security Communications (GSC) engineers to ensure interoperability when applicable.
- The C&I Engineer is responsible for verifying each platform can support the ECM system as well as other associated equipment and provide solutions when required.
- The C&I Engineer develops comprehensive test plans as well as provides on-site U.S. Department of State oversight during verification testing in accordance with configuration management protocols.
- The C&I Engineer demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- The C&I Engineer applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular areas of specialization.
- Must possess a minimum of an Associate’s degree or advanced degree in a related discipline as well as three (3) years technical experience in technical support of modern ECM systems.
- Must be knowledgeable of radio frequency (RF) theory and principle and the effects of CREW systems operating in an electronic countermeasures environment; experienced in planning vehicle movements, with vehicles equipped with CREW systems; and understand insurgent Improvised Explosive (IED) emplacement tactics.
- Must be able to develop Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTP) for deploying vehicles equipped with CREW systems based on the national, local, and emerging Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) threat.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with ECM systems used by the U.S. Department of State, including the CREW-2 (Duke), EGON, and Symphony systems.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- This position is deployed up to 90% of the calendar year.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit mantech.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.