- Ensure highest possible standards of Health and Safety is followed at all times and intervene or commend when required to ensure myself and team mates are always safe.
- Assist the Materials Focal point for all PMRV’s/Material Queries from Engineering/Site, from initial creation through to material reservation and issuance coordination and on pass to Procurement for action if applicable
- In depth knowledge of the usage of the Maximo system from Material search techniques, reservations, Issuing, report generation and able to look up POs and subsequent information regarding them.
- Day to day interaction with the various Engineering departments with regards to technical acceptability for suggested alternatives for the utilization of surplus material to drive down current stock levels.
- A good technical understanding of all disciplines including but not limited to Piping, Pipeline, E&I and to be able to offer appropriate technical solutions by using what we have available as surplus to work down stock levels.
- Assist the Materials Focal point for Site generated Materials requests and offer technically acceptable alternatives to help Mitigate the delay of critical work scopes
- Close interaction with Construction/Planning departments for the material planning of the various work scopes. Ability to read Plans generated by Project Planners and other planning spreadsheets provided for review and comment.
- A firm understanding of the Material Process and train relevant parties when required.
- Assist the Materials Focal point for all queries related to Warehouse and Project related Material from Construction/Ops/Maint/Engineering and assisting where possible for the other departments.
- Attend any material related Meetings including, but not limited to, Construction meetings/Engineering Meetings/Procurement Meetings etc.
- Liaise with Procurement Materials team for the most up to date information with regards to delivery of critical items to feedback when requested. Knowledge of the Procurement process a big help.
- Liaise with Project Controls lead for continuous monitoring of AFE budgets and ensure that there is enough budget to carry out reservations and issuance without ‘busting the AFE’
- Close co-ordination with Program leads and EMIL Construction managers to update the exceptions report to enable the planning of execution of critical work scopes.
- Proficiency in computer literacy in, but not limited to, Microsoft office and Maximo.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit ehif.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.