About Field Production:
Established in 2021 in Istanbul, Turkey, Field Production (FP) is a specialized media and communication company focused on advocacy, peacebuilding, and highlighting communities affected by conflict by providing strategic communication and conflict consulting services.
FP has worked with institutions, companies, profit, and non-profit organizations across the Middle East. Our services include Media and Communication, Advocacy and Awareness Raising, Capacity Building and Training, and Performing and Visual Arts. We work to support our partners and clients to implement programs through employing professional and technical expertise and using a solid field network of experts and stringers.
Description of the Role
FP is looking for Videographers, Photographers, and Media Experts across the Middle East, Africa, and Europe to submit their CVs to be a part of FP’s team for potential projects in the following countries: Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, Palestine, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Morocco, Libya, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, and Ukraine. The consultants will be contracted by FP on a project-to-project basis and will be part of FP’s proposals/bids. They will implement specific consultancy assignments and tasks in different sectors such as photography (i.e covering events) or developing videos for projects awarded to FP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with FP staff and clients as needed to plan and deliver project activities on time and in alignment with the project’s requirements and budget.
- Ability to understand and communicate clients’ needs through videos, photos, or other media related activities, i.e creating short videos / photos for media campaigns or showcasing a client’s projects achievements.
- Ensuring quality of work and flexibility to adjust work plans as needed.
- Building an effective relationship with different project stakeholders and ensuring they deliver per plans, agreements, and project needs.
- Support in client communication to maintain a successful client relationship.
- Receiving client feedback and editing work to better suit client needs.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- MUST have Bachelors or Masters degree in Communications, Media, Film, Journalism, or a similar field.
- Experience and knowledge in countries of assignment.
- 4+ years of working experience in related field.
- Ability to implement activities on the ground such as coverage of events or delivering media-related services and coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working with international organizations on projects with tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work with people and stakeholders from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Knowledge of English, Arabic, or local languages preferred.
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to fill the below short link. Selected candidates will be contacted on a project-to-project basis depending on their experience and qualifications. MUST attach a copy of your portfolio.
Deadline: 31 Jan 2024