Shareteah Humanitarian Organization
Shareteah Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is an Iraqi National NGO promoting safety & development through mine action and explosive ordnance risk education (EORE)awareness, and clearance of mines, explosives and remnants of war.to assistance for people affected by armed conflict. Founded in 2016, SHO has organized & executed programs throughout Iraq. including the provinces of Nineveh, Duhok, Kirkuk, Tikrit, Anbar, and Baghdad. It currently holds offices in Duhok and Mosul.
A world where people can prosper in a safe environment, free from the fear & hazards of explosives.
To promote safety & development through humanitarian mine action & education among people affected by war.
SHO Clearance Site Supervisor will be responsible for implementation clearance plans and management of two clearance teams, each consisting of a team leader, five team operators and a medic at a clearance site. He/she will supervise daily clearance activities at the sites under the control of the team leaders. All SHO employees are expected to work by the organization’s core values of dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Day-to-day oversight and management of all technical mine action activities of the teams allocated to the position.
- Ensure the daily work briefings for all activities are delivered by the Team Leaders.
- Ensure all Clearance Operations onsite are conducted in accordance with the Task Implementation Plan (TIP).
- Conduct quality assurance and control checks of the task sites as detailed in SHO SOP’s
- Ensure and oversee rehearsals of an ‘Accident Response Plan’ to cover the safe recovery, stabilization and evacuation to suitable medical facility of a mine accident victim.
- Ensure the security of all equipment and personnel under his supervision is maintained.
- Controlling, receiving and briefing of all visitors to a EOD clearance task in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Ensure the teams communications are maintained within the operational chain of command.
- Conduct RSP during the absence of the IEDD operator and/ support the IEDD operator when needed to conduct RSP.
- Ensures any demolition activities are conducted safely and in accordance with SHO SOP’s.
- Ensures that all Team reports and returns are compiled and sent to the appropriate recipients within the specified deadlines. This includes electronic (KOBO) and paper formats.
- Compile reports and documentation as require by the Operations Manager Assistant within the specified deadlines.
- Enforcement and adherence to the technical guidelines as laid down in SHO SOP’s, SHO Quality Management and Workplace Safety Policies.
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of clearance.
- Ensure the level of work skills is maintained within the teams allocated to his supervision.
- Ensures discipline and behavior of all SHO employees is in alignment with SHO HR policies.
- Ensure compliance to SHO’s Code of Conduct guidelines and procedure.
- Any other Tasks required by the line manager.
Additional Required Skills and Certificates:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from actual working as Mine action site supervisor or operations management.
- Minimum 1 years of experience work with mine action agenesis especially in the area of (RSP)
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities 6. Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Arabic written and verbal, English and Kurdish is desirable.
- Professional IT skills
- At least EOD L3+/L4, BAC/BAC-IEDD/Team Leader certificate.
- Knowledge of the overall context and mine action context in terms of needs and response in Iraq.
How To Apply
If you have the required qualification and requirements? Then apply for this position by Click on shown below Link:
- Closing date for applications: 12 February 2023
- Only PDF documents will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please, if you are a government employee, do not apply for this position.
الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات:12 فبراير 2023
سيتم مراجعة مستند PDF فقط
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشح المختار فقط
من فضلك إذا كنت موظفًا حكوميًا لا تتقدم لهذه الوظيفة