Oil and Gas Job Search Ltd
As a CoW Authority & Risk Champion, you will lead the organisation in all aspects of CoW. You will also oversee the systematic implementation of the Integrated Risk Management procedure across all departments. The Risk Champion will establish and maintain a pragmatic and fit-for-purpose control of the work system consistent with industry good practices to enable the safe and efficient execution of work.
During Your First Few Weeks In This Control Of Work Authority Role, You Can Expect To Begin Work On Some Of The Following:
- Setting the strategic direction, including feedback to the Leadership Team on improvements in control of work standards
- Acting as the authority for all control of work-related issues, the role provides leadership and technical excellence in control of work within the field
- Managing the CoW Team, a mixture of Local National and Expats, to oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the Control of Work system
- Ensuring that the control of work system is aligned with risk management processes, including identifying issues/gaps and establishing plans and interventions
- Ensuring that a robust process is in place for measuring the effectiveness of and conformance with the control of work system
To Apply For This Control Of Work Role, You Will Ideally Need a Degree In An Engineering Or Science Subject Or Equivalent. You Will Also Require:
- Deep CoW experience through site leadership roles, including Area Authority and Site Controller
- Significant experience in an operational capacity in the oil and gas industry
- Experience working CoW issues in Wells, Operations and Brownfield Construction
- Track record of leading capability change
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent contract rate for your inclusive and committed approach.
We’d love you to apply for this contract Control of Work Authority & Risk Champion job in Basra, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please reach out to NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit oilandgasjobsearch.com.