Ankawa Humanitarian Committee (AHC) is a local, non-Governmental, faith-based Organization established in February 2020, directed towards the fundamental challenges of humanitarian and development work facing our long-suffering communities.
AHC is guided by its core values of Humanity, Service, and Mercy to reach its vision of building a community where every citizen can live and worship freely and safely, prosper economically, have full access to education, and participate fully and responsibly in their country’s life.
Daily Field Worker (DFW) will assist AHC in implementing program activities and will work to support the implementing project team of AHC.
DFW’s service and community interpersonal skills will contribute to projects that benefit local communities and will consistently apply best practices and continuously work towards improving their impact.
Major Plan Activities
- Contribute and participate in cash distribution activities and perform distribution tasks as instructed by Distribution Team Leader.
- Collect and enter data for MEAL activities, including post-distribution monitoring, technical assessments, baseline/end-line surveys, and exit interviews.
- Contribute to accountability mechanisms for project beneficiaries and local stakeholders.
- Support database management to ensure accessibility and reliability of the information.
- Support communication of project information and results with community members, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Shares insights and perspectives based on observations and interactions with community members, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Providing driving and transportation service using their personal car (if needed and accepted by the service provider).
AHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications & Skills
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required
- Basic computer skills required
Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages, in particular Excel and Word. Hands-on experience with data entry into online databases and forms.
Required Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish.
Travel Required: 75% of time are expected in assigned field locations.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to the email address ([email protected]).
Please indicate the job title of the position that you are applying for in the subject of the email.
P.S. This vacancy is on a rolling basis.
AHC needs minimum of ten Daily Field Workers to implement program activities.