WRS - Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
WRS Kurdistan are looking for Local candidates to work as Electrical Unit Manager for a well-known international company in Kurdistan.
Contract Type Permanent
Responsible to oversee and control of all Electrical Unit activities including the work of electrical engineers and technicians. To ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, while also ensuring that safety standards are met throughout the duration of each project.
- Ensure that electrical equipment and systems are installed properly and function correctly.
- Establishing standards for electrical safety in the workplace and making sure they are met.
- Managing the daily activities of the electrical department, including scheduling work tasks and directing crews.
- Supervising workers to ensure that they meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Conducting research on new technologies related to electrical components or safety issues.
- Estimating the cost of materials needed to complete projects.
- Developing plans for electrical projects such as constructing new facilities or upgrading existing ones.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of electrical workers.
- 8 – 12 years of experience in the Electrical Engineering of Oil and Gas sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or MSc in Electrical Engineering.
- Fluency in Kurdish and English languages. Arabic is an asset.
- Relevant work experience in supervision and team leading positions.
- Strong administration and communications skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.worldwide-rs.com.