Crest Point for Consultancy and Development
Background (information about the organization/unit/section)
Crest Point for Consultancy and Development, established in 2018**,** is an independent international company that aims to bring about data-driven, lasting, and sustainable developments for clients, partners, and communities, thus ensuring a more accountable and evidence-based programming. CPCD is currently operating in several countries including Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Lebanon, Ukraine, Morocco, Sudan and South Sudan, with further expansion into North Africa.
We are a consulting company that provides TPM, Research and Assessment, and Capacity Building Services throughout the MENA region. We have worked/are working with clients such as IOM-UN, DRC, Relief International, CARE, Welthungerhilfe, Médecins du Monde, Oxfam, GOAL International, Expertise France, ILO, Solidarités International, GOAL, Baytna, amongst many others.
CPCD aims to support its partners to develop their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance their transparency towards their communities and donors. We provide high quality services with skilled teams who work in complex and conflict environments. These teams help us design and implement services in line with the needs of our partners.
Objective (summary of the position)
In this role you will report directly to the MERL Projects Manager. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with strong reporting and M&E skills. In this position, you will be responsible for reviewing and editing MERL and assessment reports, drafting reports based on analysed data, provide high-quality QA for reports produced, design M&E methodologies and support project teams in all reporting and writing tasks. A strong candidate who has both reporting and M&E skills are highly preferrable.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Draft different MERL and assessment reports for the projects that CPCD is implementing in MENA, North Africa and Ukraine.
- Edit written materials especially inception reports, final reports, ad-hoc materials and SOPs/methodologies, etc.
- Support the project managers in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data as needed and produce written summaries when needed per approved templates
- Design proper and sound M&E methodologies and SOPs per contract and client’s needs
- Responsible for quality assurance of reports.
- Ensure deliverables are submitted per the agreed timeline with the client/partner
- Manage a cooperative and efficient client relationship ensuring regular updates for clients on projects and contracts undertaken
- Work with external consultants who are hired on a project basis to ensure timely and quality deliverables and sound client relationship.
- Work with the Technical Managing Director to ensure all contracts are managed and implemented properly
Organizational structure (e.g., reporting to…)
You will be reporting to the MERL projects managers.
Candidate profile & qualifications
- Have native/native like English language skills (must)
- Have exceptional reporting skills (must)
- Strong M&E and research/assessment skills (highly preferrable)
- A relevant university degree (social sciences, conflict management, development studies, etc.)
- Demonstrate an understanding of development/ humanitarian sector
- Excellent skills with Word and Excel
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proven research expertise
- Have an ability to manage different activities and to meet deadlines
- Have particularly good organizational skills, analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
How to apply
Interested candidates should fill the below link
CPCD will only contact shortlisted candidates and arrange for a Skype/Teams interview and will discuss further details about the opportunity. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a written test.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023