Kurdistan Save the Children KSC
The Field Staff is responsible of supporting the supervisor and his/her program team in managing the field at a specific site having responsibilities for the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of project activities, production of internal and external narrative reports delivering quality and accountability commitments.
· Support data collection including interviews with the beneficiaries and cases.
· Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
· Confirm that the project staff has up to date information on contextual changes.
· Collecting samples, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
· Conduct regular monitoring visits, follow up meetings and report the qualitative and quantitative findings.
· Collect and document feedback from the field on implementation of the methodology, including challenges and lessons learnt.
· Carry out tasks in timely manner as described in Detailed Implementation plan
· Ensure Child’s visibility, profiling and representation at all relevant forums.
· Work closely with project beneficiaries.
· Work closely with project team members.
· Undertaking other activities as required to fulfil the achievement of the project goals.
- University degree in social science, management, administration, or other relevant university.
- Minimum 2-year experience in working with NGOs/INGOs.
- A proper experience in data collection and ability to use different tools.
- Good skills in mobilizing community resources.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work demands in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse.
- Good ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong communication skill is required.
- Being adaptable and flexible with the work environment.
- Having ability to work under pressure effectively.
- Good knowledge regarding child protection fundamentals.
- Experience of working with youth, women and, child protection and child rights projects is essential.
- Experience of working with refugees, IDPs and other vulnerable communities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Capacity to work independently.
- Strong and co-operative team player.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines when focusing on other tasks.
- Report writing skills.
- Good writing skills in Kudish, Arabic, and English.
How To Apply
Please fill in your email subject line ( Field Officer) , any email without the subject line will not be processed .
please send your application to the following email address;
Deadline : 2023-02-23source: NCCI