Human Resources Assistant
25% (To field locations, only when needed)
Reporting to (Hierarchical & Technical)
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Manager, Area HR Officers/Assistants
All INTERSOS employees are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA and Child Protection policies. The job description is mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the employee within the first week of employment.
Purpose/objective of the position:
Execute administrative tasks, according to HR Coordinator’s indications and INTERSOS procedures, to ensure legal compliance to local law, internal regulations, and to donor’s requirements.
- Assist the HR Coordinator and Manager in recruitment related tasks (Advertising, calling, screening, arranging for tests, conducting reference checks, and archiving)
- Track and monitor the contract status for all the personnel in the mission, and communicate with the responsible HR all the needed tasks to be done (renewal, non-renewal, or termination)
- Prepare employment/service/consultants/incentive contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments, when necessary, to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Ensure that contract details are correct and aligned with our internal procedure (salary scale, dates, number of copies, languages)
- Ensure that contracts are scanned and uploaded to IMP and archived in personnel file.
- Provide the necessary responses on any contract inquiries/questions.
Attendance & Leaves Management
- Ensure a proper tracking and archiving for the attendance/time sheets from the field (double checking that all needed signatures are there).
- Request the missing signatures/documents from the area HR Officer/Assistant to take the proper actions.
Employee Data Management
- Enter data/documents into the HR database (IMP and internal database)/personal files and keep them up to date to facilitate HR processes management
- Archive the personnel documentation, ensuring employee dossiers are organized and labelled in line with HR procedure.
- Track the available documents in the personnel files and report to the field for any missing documents/signatures.
- Ensure a proper tracking of pay-slips, IRPs, induction (BCLs), and training sessions/workshops.
- Ensure that the Insurance cards are issued on time and delivered to the staff in coordination with the area HR Officer/Assistant.
- Liaise with the insurance company to ensure matching staff lists and proper addition/deletion updates.
- Review received claim reports from the staff for outside the network claim requests and share it with the company focal point. Track the progress and response on each claim request using a specific tracker and communicate to the staff the update on their claim.
- Provide the necessary contact information for the staff to facilitate the reimbursement.
- Conduct regular induction on the insurance package to the staff.
- Support the HR Coordinator/Manager for the preparation of personnel documentation for audit purposes.
- Support the HR Coordinator/Manager in document verification and review
- Prepare the employment certificate for resigned/end of contract/terminated staff during the exit procedure and share it with the area HR Officer/Assistant.
- Support the HR Coordinator/Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the HR Manager in meetings upon request.
- Request badges for the staff in coordination with the area HR Officer/Assistant and send them to the field.
- Supports in conducting induction sessions about different topics (Recruitment, Insurance, General HR, or any specified procedure).
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills
Education and professional experience:
- University Degree in Human Resources Management is preferred, or any relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience in Human Resources.
- Experience with NGO/INGO is an asset.
Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Intelligent, fast learner, and multi-tasking
- High confidentiality, respect, and non-discriminatory attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Arabic & Kurdish (written and spoken)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
How To Apply
INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination.
For those interested and meet the required criteria, please click HERE to apply.
Kindly note that:
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format.
- INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date.
- The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area.
إنترسوس تتمتع بتكافؤ الفرص وتحتفظ بالحق للجميع في التقدم للوظائف الشاغرة دون أي تمييز.
للمهتمين والذين يستوفون المعايير المطلوبة ، يرجى النقر هنا للتقديم.
لطفا لاحظ ذلك:
- سيتم الاتصال فقط لمن يكون ضمن قائمة المرشحين المختصرة.
- يجب تحميل سيرتك الذاتية بصيغة
- تقوم انترسوس بمراجعة التقديمات بصورة دورية ، ونحتفظ بالحق في إغلاق الوظيفة الشاغرة قبل تاريخ الإغلاق المذكور في حال ايجاد الشخص المناسب.
- سيتم إعطاء الأفضلية للمرشحين المؤهلين من سكان المنطقة.