Al-Mesalla Organization for Human Resources Development
Terms of Reference
Consultancy Title: Incentive workers
Duration of contract: 2 Months (renewable)
Duty Station: Al-Anbar – Ramadi ( with possible to travel to other Area
Al-Masalla Organization for Human Resources Development is a non-governmental organization registered in the Non-Governmental Organizations Department in the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government. Al-Mesalla has three programs: Nonviolence and peacebuilding program, which focuses on promoting peace and social cohesion within society, where our staff work to promote harmony and coexistence between different citizens, through the various activities that we implement in several Iraqi governorates. The women and Gender program focuses on empowering women to play an active role in society and this is done through specialized courses and training to help and empower women economically and build their capacities in various fields. Human Rights Program: It focuses on promoting community empowerment and building its capabilities in various fields, such as childhood development, economic empowerment, environmental development, and others. In addition, since June 2014, the Al-Mesalla has developed its services to the refugee and displaced communities in Iraq, where it hastened to provide emergency support to the displaced by working in the camps, to help them overcome the humanitarian crisis.
• With the ERD Senior Officer, identify targeted business skills & financial management training needs of ERD program beneficiaries.
• With support from ERD Technical Advisor identify, adapt and develop relevant training materials and corresponding monitoring tools.
• Implement appropriate Business and financial training as per the IRC Business training curricula and day-to-day business trainings work plan, including working with WPE program staff and participants on attendance sheets, pre and post-tests, logistics and other issues.
• Participate in designing and leading the collection and analysis of data on relevant trainings and any follow up with participants.
• Assist in data collection and analysis for beneficiary and community selection, as well as for monitoring and evaluation of all training.
• Work with ERD sr. officer on create linkages with WPE team as well as with other actors delivering curriculum.
• Work on beneficiaries individual mentoring and implementing month planning with them.
• Bachelor degree in social sciences, education, public or business administration or equivalent.
• 2 years of experience in training, skills development, and employment or life skills projects.
• Demonstrated experience and capacity in delivering adult training.
• Previous experience in drafting reports.
• Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and flexibility.
• Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
• Good in English and fluent Arabic required.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs
• All IRC staff are required to adhere to The IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
How To Apply
Al-Mesalla implements an equal employment opportunity policy
and our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview
candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any
stage of the recruitment process.
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after the closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline
How TO APPLY
This vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, but if there are any qualified Internal candidates, priority shall be given to them
Please submit your CV and a Cover letter as a PDF or WORD to ([email protected]), other formats rather than PDF or WORD will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application.
subject : Incentive worker
Deadline : 2023-02-26source: NCCI