Job Description Wood is currently looking for Fuel technician to join our team in Basra, Iraq.Rotation 14/14.
This requirement is open for local nationals.
- Ensure safe fueling practices in accordance to all relevant procedures and international fueling standards.
- Responsible for accurate fuel allocation, distribution and loading/unloading witnessing and associated reporting
- Ensure business compliance in regards to fuel allocation and distribution inside of site asset and responsible to report any observed deviations and irregularities.
- Supports performance of fuels inventory control and reporting input of the Fuels & Vehicle Management System (FVMS) database in line with the Company’s governing Policies and Procedures regarding Fuels Management including, but not limited to: inventories, consumption, supply and related service charges applicable per work-site utilizing the fuel controls database
- Supports contract interface management & coordination with contracted services and supports performance of all applicable third-party critical services
- Maintain and update Safety and Performance reports
- Effectively support tracking consumption of all fuels. Also support month-end reports of volume/distribution summaries, verification and measurement and variance reporting
- Maintain accurate and up to date records, and all applicable regulatory and legal documentation as required to operate and maintain fuel inventories
- Responsible to inform supervisor immediately about safety incidents, near misses, fuel allocation and distribution issues.
- Responsible to issue green cards and near miss reports with any observed deviation from business standards.
- Knowledge Fuel & Equipment of activities.
- Good computing skills including use of Microsoft applications (Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, preferred), and proprietary mainframe applications used by.
- Good organizational and inventory skills.
- Good business judgment and decision making skills.
- Willingness to work in harsh environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills/Customer Service oriented.
- Forward Thinking & Results Oriented.
To apply for this job please visit ehif.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.