GLASS provides essential Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) to support the Army’s Materiel Enterprise and supporting programs and staff support functions. GLASS is a multiple year, multi-faceted, global program with a heavy focus on logistics, concepts, processes, and operational and technical support.
The general tasks for this position will be to
- Assist with the development of requirements packets, the screening of requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide status reports and updates to the Government on all requirements, current and emerging.
- Provide assistance, training, and informational briefings to customers,
Government Staff, And Others On The Requirements Packet Generation
(development and submission), requirement reviews, requirements validation
process, performance metrics and project schedules.
- Perform technical reviews and analysis of contractor estimates/proposals submitted in response to Project Planning Requests (PPRs) and change proposals on service contract task orders.
- Monitor theater logistical priorities through attendance at various daily operations and staff meetings. May be required to lead portions of meetings in support of logistics support to requiring activity.
- May be required to travel independently to remote locations and provide site survey estimates for emerging requirements.
- Maintain continuous liaison with requiring activities, performance contractors, contracting officials and program staff within the AOR/PMO.
- Perform an in-depth analysis of the performance contractor’s monthly workload as a basis for determining the previous quarter’s workload as well as projections for the following quarter(s). Analysis projections will consider any anticipated adjustments such as troop surge, seasonal requirements, etc. that would not have been reflected in the monthly workload data reports.
- Prepare monitoring reports (detailed tracking), briefings and information papers on performance contractor’s project schedules, performance metrics, project planning estimates, Letters of Technical Direction (LOTDs), changing requirements and common operating pictures (COPs).
- Provide recommendations to current and changing operations requirements, PWS revisions, emerging missions or changes in mission or operation environment.
- Perform in-depth research and analysis of emerging missions, policies, procedures, regulations, directives or other issues.
Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing logistics and acquisition activities,
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with pre-award procurement activities such as analyzing requirements, recommending revisions to performance work statementsor specifications, procurement planning, and tracking and monitoring procurementactivities to ensure compliance with DoD policy, administrative procedures, regulations and statutes.
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at the intermediate level.
- None specified.
COVID Policy Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with OBXtek’s COVID-19 policy. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer COVID-19 policy which may include any or all the following social distancing, masks, vaccination, mandatory statements regarding one’s vaccination status and mandatory testing.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-obxtek.icims.com.