Knowledge & Experience:
- University degree (minimally BSc/BA).
- Good spoken and written command of English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Must have a driving license (general type) and 2-3Years experience in driving
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Planning and organizing;
- Good Communication
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural sensitivity;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Able to work in a sometimes fluid and insecure environment.
Required travel and driving ability:
- The Logistics officer’s main office location is Erbil, however, he/she is ready to travel to field/project(s) location(s) within the Nineveh region.
- He is willing to drive ZOA cars as needed upon a mission trip
Qualifications & Skills
ZOA Iraq supports vulnerable conflict-affected people with social reconstruction activities, livelihood assistance, and psychosocial support in order to establish stable and peaceful communities with hope for the future.
II.Purpose of the position
The Erbil Logistics Officer will support the Erbil office with procurements, fleet management, base management, and driving and administration. This job will support the Mosul office with day trips as needed.
- Ensure that all logistic and procurement activities are carried out in accordance with ZOA policies and procedures and the ZOA procurement manual;
- Contribute to the development of efficient and effective logistical systems, policies, and guidelines for ZOA Iraq;
- Retrieve quotes and put together procurement packages according to policies
- Advise and support program officers in all aspects of logistic affairs and procurement of goods and services;
- Support in office and guest housing management
- Drive organization vehicle as needed;
- Maintain small fleet with tracking and maintenance;
- Deliver papers as needed to various offices in Erbil
- Manage cash advance with the appropriate paperwork for closeout
- Maintain suppliers files
- The logistics officer is tasked with searching/selecting new locations;
- The logistics Officer assists in the conducting of area assessments or other assessments if such need arises;
- Any other duty that is reasonably consistent with the key duties and tasks of the function;
- The government on a local level;
- (I)NGO’s, CBO’s and other civil society groups including churches;
- International organizations operating in the program area;
- Country office
- Logistics Coordinator
- Members of the country management team
- Field office team members
How To Apply
Qualified candidates with a previous minimum of 3 Years of working experience with NGOs or similar sectors, may send their CVs (in PDF format) to the e-mail address below:
Please insert the email’s subject title, exactly as;
The applications should be submitted on or before February 25th, 2023.
Your CV must be uploaded in PDF format.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ZOA Iraq is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, the vacancy might be filled before the closing date.
This position is open for National applicants
“Please note that the preference will be given to qualified candidates that are from the recruitment area (Erbil), (Please mention your exact neighborhood in Erbil).
رجاءا اذكر في السي-في تبعك في اي حي في اربيل تسكن حاليا, تحديدا