Médecins sans Frontières Belgium / Doctors Without Borders Belgium
Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, and to victims of armed conflicts, irrespective of race, religion, creed, or political convictions. MSF observes neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claims full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
MSF – Belgium is recruiting
Order Processing Officer
Performing the day to day order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the mission/project
- Performing the day to day activities ensuring an efficient running of the Order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) following the supply procedures according to MSF standards and protocols. Including the following activities:
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data.
- Processing all orders and requests and communicating regularly on their status with the initial clients: order received, approval stage, confirmation, RTS monitoring, backorder, lead times, … and reporting problems to his line management.
- Communicating with local and international suppliers (status of order, claims) and reporting problems to line management.
- Performing delegated tasks according to his/her activity and as specified in his/her job description.
- Administratively managing medical and non-medical stocks at the cross docking WHs in conjunction with the stock owners and assuming responsibility for the warehouse and its contents.
- Checking, recording and arranging the goods received and ensuring the availability of a wide range of items for various projects and departments (medical supplies, food, spare parts, tools & equipments etc)
Education: Essential, secondary education; commerce related studies desirable
- Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures.
- Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits in accordance to the nature of the project).
How To Apply
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements:
Send your Motivation Letter & CV in English to:
[email protected] or drop your application in the CV box at MSF OCB Baghdad Office
The deadline for applications: 28th February 2023
ALWAYS CLEARLY MENTION THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
Order Processing Officer
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Shortlisted but not selected CVs may be kept in a file in case of future vacancies. MSF has the right to postpone or cancel this recruitment.
Deadline : 2023-02-23source: NCCI