The role interacts with various departments (Operations, Maintenance & Engineering, PSCM, Finance, Major Projects, HSE, Materials Team) to understand the full picture of performance management to develop visualisations which offer insights in an easy, user-friendly, and meaningful manner.
The role will define performance management processes. In support of this, one of the primary objectives is to locate, analyse and convert raw data into meaningful metrics that enable the Business to derive an immediate and accurate understanding of Business performance (and needs) across a multitude of contributing areas.
The role includes sense checking data to remove anomalies that would otherwise corrupt its interpretation.
The role will also develop automated systems which modernise and transform the way in which data is stored, analysed, and displayed and which makes reporting more efficient, less intensive, more accurate and timelier.
The role with will lead modernization and transformation of performance management processes data usage and reporting.
Performance Data Manager Key Accountabilities
- Definition of performance management data processes
- A role model for new ways of working, energising the adoption of agility and digital tools to unlock the true value of data, workflows, and teams
- Leading performance improvement in specific areas
- Collection and interpretation of voluminous data from multiple sources
- Convert data into meaningful information and draw key insights from this data
- Develop metrics, graphics, trends and dashboards that have high impact, are easy to understand across a wide audience and which assist management in making informed decisions in a timely manner.
- Ensure users are trained, if necessary, generating procedures and user guidelines
- Ensure data privacy and security setting is properly set up and in line with general management expectations.
Performance Data Manager Criteria & Qualification
Track record of supporting and leading performance management.
Current knowledge of performance management processes including agile techniques
Excellent systems skills (databases) with a good working knowledge of current software such as Power BI, SharePoint and other data capture and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik Sense)
Good interpersonal skills to promote good dialogue, interaction and constructive participation from departments and discipline leads across the site.
Good interpretational skills with an ability to understand data from multiple sources and convert data into simple, high impact and meaningful information.
Good presentation skills with an ability to create metrics, graphics, trends and dashboards in a logical, concise, interesting and impactful manner.
Cybersecurity knowledge and insurance of data security is in line with clients expectations.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.