As a member of the DGS North Department at Zubair Field Operating Division, you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the smooth running of the units.
- Ensuring the following-up during all works inside the DGSN facilities.
- Ensuring regular functioning parameter analysis.
- Ensuring the stops and starts of the equipment of the units following the procedures.
- Ensuring the management personnel are under his responsibility.
- Supervising all work at the level of the DGSN.
- Coordinating of well operator.
- Ensuring the implementation of all safety and operation instructions.
- Respecting the procedure of waste management.
- Ensuring the rational use of the means at its disposal.
- Applying and enforcing the operating and safety instructions.
- Taking any decision to maintain the staff and facilities.
- Writing handover to his replacement at the end of shift.
- Controlling the process and facilities
- Production monitoring and product analysis.
- Controlling the storage and shipping.
- Ensuring the proper keeping of the operations register.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Engineer in chemical
- Compliance with HSE instructions
- The knowledge of the good ways of intervening in the equipment
- Good cooperation with other structures
- Personnel management under his responsibility
- experience in the oil and gas plant or refinery
- Fluent in the English language.
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers
Open date-closing date
Near East-Iraq-BASRA-IQ-ONSHORE ZUBAIR
CORE/AUXILIARY PLANT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.