As a member of the operations division at ZFOD you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the maximum efficiency and availability of all production equipment
- Monitoring and controlling production parameters in relation to all the processes of oil and gas production
- Coordinating production operators’ daily activities
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly Production Reports
- Supervising chemicals stocks and injections and relevant results
- Providing operator input/feedback into maintenance programs and production planning activities
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree or diploma in an engineering/technical discipline
- Oil & Gas Industry experience
- production experience
- Intermediate in English
- Familiarity with the oil and gas industry and all related production equipment & operations
- Familiarity with maintenance procedures and operations
- Data management and computer literacy
Zubair field (Basra), Iraq
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers
Open date-closing date
Near East-Iraq-BASRA-IQ-ONSHORE ZUBAIR
CORE/AUXILIARY PLANT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.