Delegated authority for decisions on behalf of Contractor
Proven track record to plan, direct, coordinate, and lead activities of major brownfield projects in the Middle East Ability establish work plan, budget and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for assignment of project personnel. Oversee budget, ensure financial accountability Supervise program delivery, assess client needs Responsible for supervision of all direct staff assigned to the Project to ensure it is on schedule and within budget. Outline work plan to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Possess Leadership Skills , manages Multi-discipline and Multi-cultural work force. Excellent communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Provide oversight of daily maintenance activities to support operations.
- Responsible for the safety culture while carrying out maintenance activities. Responsible for Line Self Verification.
- Deliver and drive national technician coaching, assessment & development.
- Practical exposure to production facilities. Ability to Identify and assess safety hazards.
- Ability to identify proper priorities of maintenance activities in an high activity environment.
- Responsible for the coordination of initiatives and practices to improve maintenance and equipment reliability.
- Responsible for supporting the continuous development and implementation of maintenance strategies that improve on current maintenance practices.
- Accountable for effective and efficient assets maintenance, including fabrication and inspection work as required.
- Accountable for the delivery of Constrained Activity Plans (CAP) and non-CAP maintenance.
- Responsible for management of Work Management processes and monitoring performance through KPI’s and Managing Metrics.
- Accountable for the delivery of integrated, resource-levelled maintenance plans to Activity Planning and area integration/schedule meetings.
- Accountable for delivering the in-year asset(s) maintenance work plans within budget (OPEX).
- Accountable for managing the asset(s) maintenance CAPEX, if applicable.
- Accountable for building and developing a high performing maintenance planning and execution team
- comprising of maintenance Planners, Team Leads and Technicians.
- Accountable for assuring the continued competence of personnel to the approved standards. Accountable for undertaking regional contractor management and contractor improvement activities. Responsible for striving to continuously improve in all areas of accountabilities and responsibilities
Experiences, Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Equivalent in engineering
- Minimum 15 to 20 years Maintenance work experience in in the Oil & Gas Industry
To apply for this job please visit New%20URL.