Saaeda - السائدة
Related: Sales Manager
Direct Leader: Area team leader
Sales & Application Specialist are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products in order to drive sales. Sales Engineers serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Positively contribute to the company’s culture.
- Achieve agreed-upon goals.
- Perform any other duties required within the scope of the job and expertise.
- at least 1-year Proven work experience as a Sales & Application Specialist in the medical devices field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in medical Devices, Biology or any related field
To apply for this job please visit career.saaeda.com.