When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- To promote All Himel products to OEM, automation, end-users, etc.
- To maintain and develop relation with all those customers
- Achieve personal target of the year as per assigned by manager
- Propose specification for product and solution of offer based on features of Himel product
- Gather project information (Secure technical spec and all related player/candidate )
- Coordinate with both internal and external stake holders to secure the project order
- Managing Project Distributor to increase sales and ensure efficiency; Prepare monthly forecast order and estimation sales per quarterly
- Maintain awareness of market trends in Electrical project environment, supporting promotions, branding and events
- Responding to customer complaints and comments
- Evaluate Project distributor performance every quarter
- 10+ years in relevant Sales & Export roles
- Project Experience with the ability to build strong and committed relationships with Distributors, customers and external partners.
- Sales Background in Electrical products & solutions : Low Voltage electrical products , power distribution, industrial control products, etc.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in terms of execution, influencing skills, and strategic initiative development of countries’ sales.
- A wide network of contacts in the Electrical Market.
- Worked in leading companies in the Electrical Industry
- Experience in penetrating New Markets
- Good Business Understanding with LV Product Knowledge, Product Competitor knowledge, strong Technical knowledge, interpersonal skill , Negotiation skill, Customer relationship
- Ability to be flexible and responsive in the demanding environment of a start-up organization
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and accustomed to performing and meeting quotas
- Strategic view, team work and quick execution with a sense of speed
- Result-oriented with good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Willing to work under pressure. Accept challenge and meet commitment.
- BA/BS degree, Electrical Engineering background is preferred
- Frequent traveler
- Fluent in local language, Arabic & English
- Computer Skills: MS Office
To apply for this job please visit careers.se.com.