ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible to assist and support the Iraq team by providing key administrative support, managing and co-ordinating the day to day tasks, and contribute to the wider Iraq team priorities
Reports to HRBP, Iraq
Geographic scope Iraq
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Arrange meetings, workshops and conference and business functions as required.
- Organise induction /co-ordination for new joiners with office settlement (business cards, access cards, desk top, co-ordinating induction meetings)
- Handle business travel for Iraq and ME team members
- Communicate any cross-functional meeting arrangements with the relevant functions and plan for all the set up that is required.
- Partake in projects as required
- Support in organising office activities, office decoration and trips when applicable
- Issue PRs for all quotations received
- Upload contracts on Upside as per policy
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field – 1-2 years experience in HR, Events management, Admin support, business coordinator, etc.
- Good team and Interpersonal skills
- Proactiveness, ownership and drive
- Fully versed in different administrative and support system
- Fluent in English, Kurdish and computer applications
- High skills in team-work, make things happen, strategic thinking and data analysis
- Manage the complete administration of any assigned projects
- Independently handle administrative work and subsequent problems issues when required
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
To apply for this job please visit careers.bat.com.