United States of America
RVA99: RTN Remote, Virginia
Position Role Type:
Contingent upon Program Award
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling – to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today’s mission and stay ahead of tomorrow’s threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world.
Raytheon is looking for Senior System Field Support Administrator(s) for a role at overseas military installations.
This Mission Critical / Essential Unaccompanied Onsite role is in Northern Iraq / Syria.
Willing to work in a 24/7 operations role.
Willing to travel to remote sites using military provided transportation.
Responsibilities to Anticipate
- Maintain and administer servers hosting multiple full motion video feeds from all types of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) sources for the dissemination to military users.
- Perform hardware and software installation.
- Create and maintain user and administrative accounts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues.
- Maintaining customer account access to web portals.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s and a minimum of 8 years prior relevant experience, or an Advance Degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Possess current Security+ CE credential.
- Experience in upgrading and testing software updates provided by the engineering team.
- Experience with creating and recovering system data backups.
- Experience working with network switches and routers. To include basic understanding of applying network configurations.
- Experience with video processing, exploitation, and dissemination of feeds to multiple users at multiple sites.
- Experience with maintaining cyber security compliance to include patching, applying Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), and updating documentation.
- Experience in shipping and receiving large hardware servers.
- Experience in providing technical assistance to system users by telephone.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Microsoft Server 2016/2019 and Windows 10.
- Active and transferable U.S. government issued Secret security clearance is required prior to start date.
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- If needed by US Military in theater to support operations at a higher classification level at those locations shall be eligible for TOP SECRET with current indoctrination for SCI.
- Experience in meeting with military customers and translating their requirements into program technical results.
- Experience in conducting site surveys to determine system requirements.
- Experience with SolarWinds or other network monitoring resources.
- Experience working in forward deployed locations with austere living and working conditions.
Employment is contingent upon meeting all medical requirements for overseas assignment including comprehensive post-offer medical examination.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement, and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit careers.rtx.com.