- Monitor the health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow applications and modules
- Assist with building and maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and procedures
- Understand the capabilities of ServiceNow and implement them to enable the client to become more efficient and achieve measurable benefits
- Coordinate application fixes and enhancements
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Support, administer, and maintain ServiceNow applications
This opportunity is for a POTENTIAL CONTRACT award and is contingent upon the contract being awarded. Consideration for a potential contract may require a signed letter of intent. If the contract is awarded, another position posting will be available on the Company Careers portal.
Required Qualifications And Experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or equivalent certification required
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university or high school diploma with three year’s application development and support experience in lieu of a college degree
- Demonstrated ability with ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request, CMDB (Configuration Management Database) and knowledge management applications
- Ability to analyze raw data, troubleshoot and resolve complex software application related issues, determine bottlenecks, and create meaningful documentation and testing scenarios with results
- Strong interpersonal and team orientation skills in working with various levels of technical and business-oriented individuals
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all internal customers
To apply for this job please visit alutiiq.hua.hrsmart.com.