The ServiceNow Developer position requires the candidate to take the lead in identifying, refining, organizing, documenting, and implementing business processes for the Department of State. This individual will work in direct collaboration with the customer and other subject matter experts to develop and/or re-engineer processes.
- Provides application support for the configuration, customization, and administration of the ServiceNow ITSM Product Suite
- Provides application support for the configuration of platform capabilities to include Knowledge Management, Service Request Management, and Service Portal
- Deploys core functionality in an out-of-the-box ServiceNow system
- Generates workflows and integrations with latest ServiceNow technologies
- Generates Automated Test Framework (ATF) tests associated with code produced
- Work as part of an agile scrum team, supporting story point estimation, managing stories through their lifecycle, and actively participating in agile ceremonies
- Manage multiple tasks by prioritizing based on client need and ensure quality standards and work performance
- Works as part of a team on client engagements
- Quickly adapt to customer dynamic environment and adapt their processes and foster innovative ideas
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules, technical solutions such as client scripts, UI pages/actions/policies, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps, ACLs and notifications
- Evaluate ServiceNow platform performance, isolate and debug software problems and make recommendations for problem resolution
- Provide subject matter knowledge to the ServiceNow application and ability to implement modules and other third-party integrations and applications used within the environment to ServiceNow
- Transform business needs from the customer to tangible items within ServiceNow, from using modules available to the platform or creating new modules and direct and help complete detailed documentation for workflows and services implemented within ServiceNow
- Work with process managers to fully understand business functionality, pain points, and areas of improvement.
Required Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum three years of recent experience as a developer with three plus years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining multiple ServiceNow instances
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or a minimum eight years equivalent work experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification required
- Extensive knowledge in ITIL and ITSM processes
- Experience configuring and administering ServiceNow
- Hands-on experience in ServiceNow Catalog/Service Portal modules
- Demonstrated strength in problem-solving, process improvement, and change management.
- Strong interpersonal and team orientation skills in working with various levels of technical and business-oriented individuals
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all internal customers
- Must have a Secret clearance
To apply for this job please visit alutiiq.hua.hrsmart.com.