Trace Systems Inc.
Location Erbil Air Base, Iraq
Security Clearance Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance
Requisition Type Funded
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
The SharePoint Administrator will operate out-of-box workflows for initiating, tracking, and reporting common activities such as document review and approval, issue tracking, and signature collection, Requirements Matrix, Design Materials, Technical Briefings and Reports. Gathers information concerning the capabilities of products. Other responsibilities include
- Shall implement SharePoint products as the government needs.
- Shall collaborate the achievement of projects that align with mission goals.
- Shall be responsible for use of SharePoint for any mission goals.
- Shall work with IT and project leads to design, plan and manage long mission goals.
- Five (5) years related work experience.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- US Secret clearance required.
- Required certifications include Security+ AND MCITP or MCSE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management or related field preferred, OR an Associates degree plus 7 total years of recent specialized experience, OR 11 total years of recent specialized experience.
Trace Systems Inc. was founded to support and defend our nation’s security interests at home and abroad–– whenever and wherever. We provide enterprise IT, engineering, full life-cycle communications, cybersecurity, cloud and virtualization services and solutions to the United States Department of Defense and other federal agencies.
To Apply We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading-edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. To learn more about our current openings, text ‘tracejobs’ to 97211 or apply directly through our website at www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
Trace Systems is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tracesystems.icims.com.