IRC224675 – TS & IT DATA MANAGEMENT SECTION HEAD
At Eni, we are looking for a TS & IT Data Management Section Head within the Zubair Field Operating Division in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for managing Operating Systems (typically Linux/Win) of T/S dedicated Servers and Workstations
As a member of the ICT Department at Zubair Field Operating Division you will be responsible for:
- Client Manager and focal point between HQ T/S
- The main reference in T/S for Contractors (managing technical issues)
- Managing T/S Infrastructure Servers/Workstations/Storage/Tapes, both virtual and physical
- Troubleshooting of Relational DB: Oracle and SQL
- Understanding and managing the various data formats used for oil companies (SEGY–LIS-LAS-DLIS..)
- Installation of T/S software (clients)
- Troubleshooting of T/S software’s
- Covering the needs of Business Dept. with outsourcing services or contracts with Third Parties or HQ
- Applying the ENI Procurement Flow about Requisition, Purchase orders, Job orders, Contracts (procurement to pay process)
- Supporting the ICT Governance for the process of Accruals, Forecasts, Budget (T/S)
- Drawing Technical ‘Scope of Work’ for T/S contracts
- Participating in Technical Evaluation Committees in case of Tender for contracts
- T/S Demand gathering and management.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Work experience in the T/S area
- Degree or high school license in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering/Science related disciplines
- Knowledge in: Windows (server and client) / Linux, License management of T/S software, Schlumberger Petrel/Eclipse/Pipesim/etc, Petex IPM, DB management (Oracle, SQL), SAP
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work-life balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action-takers
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.