Job Description: Qualified candidates have extensive experience in airborne/ground SIGINT operations, TTP’s, ground operations support and real-time tactical radio/IRC communications; ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Tactical systems operators (TSO) must exhibit the ability to learn and perform “on-the-fly” due to the dynamic nature of the mission and must be familiar with theater tactical standard operating procedures and rules of engagement as directed by the customer.
Aircraft, mission systems, and applicable military training courses and experience are also preferred. Knowledge of aerial precision geolocation (APG) mission systems, aircraft survivability/emergency equipment, crew resource management (CRM) principles, moderate computer/network operations and proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products are required.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to multitask in high stress situations/environments; have experience as an airborne tactical systems operator on APG systems supporting special operations forces or have previous related military experience in a special operation force (SOF) environment.
Three (3) to five (5) years in any of the following:
- Air or ground SIGINT experience
- Tactical systems operator experience
- Tactical airborne SIGINT collection
- Top Secret//SCI DOD clearance
- Candidates must have the ability to be medically cleared to deploy with no restrictions to remote locations outside of the continental USA with limited access to healthcare.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- US Citizenship
- Valid FAA Class II/III Medical Certificate
- Valid US Passport
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Current Mode 1/3/5/6 certification
To apply for this job please visit careers.l3harris.com.