Candidates selected for a position must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved reasonable accommodation request on file for a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents them from complying with Acuity’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
To request a reasonable accommodation form, email [email protected]
Wastewater Treatment Plant Lead position to operate the Waste Water Package Activated Sludge Treatment Plant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Determine processing requirements; sample the influent and effluent at various stages of processing and identify problems and ensure proper and efficient operation of the Activated Sludge treatment plant.
- Prioritize, schedule tasks and complete work within specified time periods and deadlines. Perform all routine operator functions.
- Meet guidelines and requirements applicable to wastewater treatment facilities.
- Make mathematical calculations and draw logical conclusions.
- Provide thoughtful and thorough analysis.
- Listen, communicate and work effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Proficiently perform computerized word processing, comprehension, summarizing and writing/editing.
- Attend or conduct various meetings as needed.
- Supervise a technical staff; schedule, train and supervise employees; prepare and present effective performance evaluations.
- Observe, review and check the work of staff members to ensure conformance to standards
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the public.
- Maintain and calibrate hand-held and online monitoring Laboratory equipment as required BOD, TSS, PH, Turbidity, and flow meters
- Generate reports of the influent and final effluent and report to Superintendent
Qualifications And Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Wastewater certified on Activated Sludge Treatment Operation Plant is preferred.
- A Wastewater License would be preferred.
Skills, Abilities And Years Of Experience
- Typically, Six (6) to seven (7) years of experience in relevant industry
- Ability to calculate chemical dosing and solution requirements
- Fluent in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English
Acuity International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For OFCCP compliance, the taxable entity associated with this job posting is:
Sallyport Global Holdings
To apply for this job please visit acuityinternational.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.