Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all financial transactions are correctly implemented according to policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial documents are accurate and are maintained correctly
- Ensure that staff payroll is verified for accuracy, properly processed and that all payments are made on a timely basis.
- Prepare reports about the expenditure and inform the Finance Manager on a timely basis.
- Maintains well organized physical and electronic financial documentations in a secure location.
- Responsibility of reconciling petty cash and match with the daily expenditure in the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Checking clients and training participant’s transportation vouchers and matching them with the “Transportation Cost Assessment”.
- Preparing cash control in the QuickBooks for all the projects.
- Create a database file with all the receipt records in a “Quick Books”.
- Undertake periodic checks of the purchased assets and registering them in the system.
- Undertake periodic checks of the stores with the administrator.
- Prepare financial bid analysis in consultation with the finance team.
- Collect the staff income tax and staff contribution on regular basis.
- Keeping the hard and scanned soft copies of the financial documents.
- Support the Finance Manager in the development and updating of financial policies and procedures and ensure that all staff are well informed in their use.
- Other relevant duties may be assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree in accounting or other finance related fields.
- At least two years of experience as an accountant with a national or international organization.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in Kurdish, Arabic and English languages.
- Good computer knowledge and skills in MS Office software, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to compute statistical calculations (rate, ratio and percent).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, active and willing to work in a team.
- Able to travel regionally and nationally.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their CV to this email address: [email protected]
Note: Please indicate the position that you are uploading in the subject of the email address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted