Valiant Integrated Services
- Conduct accurate and consecutive translation, transcription, and interpretation Arabic-Iraqi and Arabic- Eastern (Levantine) into English
- Translate various syntax and expressions to include colloquial and slang phrases from English, Arabic-Iraqi, Arabic-Levantine , and vice versa
- Work and travel in austere environments
- Provide advice on the cultural and ethnic significance of statements, conversations, situations, and documents
- Accurately scan, research, and analyze foreign language documents
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Must have proficiency in Arabic- Iraqi, Arabic- Easter (Levantine) , and English speaking and writing Level 3/3 of Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR)-Native proficiency preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Arabic- Iraqi and Arabic-Levantine culture with previous work in the region-Native familiarity preferred
- Experience interpreting and translating Arabic-Iraqi and Arabic-Levantine into English
- Ability to understand the essentials of all speech in standard dialect and vocabulary, rarely requiring the need for paraphrasing or explanation
- Familiarity with the local culture and customs with the ability to operate within the local populace
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Clearance Required: Secret
- Important note: the Government requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for this program before deploying. Therefore, a requirement of this position is the ability to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.