Job description: Plan, organize and perform all assigned Testing jobs to ensure smooth and trouble-free operation to meet and exceed the client expectations. Maintain equipment and material in excellent condition to provide customer the highest level of service quality.
- Ensures that people, equipment, and materials are ready and delivered to location in a timely manner as required by the client.
- Executes successful jobs according to design and client specifications.
- Ensures that all phases of treatment are carried out in a safe, efficient, and professional manner by follow predefined policies and procedures and make sure the activities carried out are in compliance with the company’s and clients QHSE policies whichever more comprehensive.
- Supervises the maintenance of assigned job equipment and make sure the inspection is carried out according to the company standards.
- Assists Location Manager in preparing performance evaluations for assigned personnel (sub-ordinates)
- Trains and develops assigned employees (sub-ordinates) to operate in a safe, efficient, and professional manner within Company policy and procedure.
- Initiates disciplinary action, when necessary, on location with crew or assigned personnel, within Location Manager guidelines.
- Maintains and repairs product line equipment as needed.
- Ensures that field service report/ticket is prepared ASAP after the job and report any SQ or HSE near misses/incidents to Location Manager.
- Follow the management of change procedure by communicating and getting approval from proper management structure.
- Promotes Company-approved safety and operational policies.
- Applies technical and operational knowledge by completing training requirement for SLIV.
- Participates in preparing technical and commercial part of Tender preparation.
- Shows expertise in Downhole tools operation (packers, cement retainers, bridge plugs etc.)
- Design, execute and evaluate job by him/her herself and providing best in class of the service provided.
- Performing supervisory/management role.
Qualification: Engineering Degree
Experience: Experience working in an oil and gas company is a must. More than 5 years on similar role.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.