MPH Consulting Services
Location : Basrah, Iraq
Work Scheme: Rotation, 4 weeks ON, 4 weeks OFF
Start Date: Jan 2024
Duration: 1 year with potential 1 year extension
Qualification And Experience Required
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in a leading role for application QA or release / deployment management
- Strong technical and computer software background to support customers in a SAAS environment
- Experience with tools such as Borealis or Isometrix
- Experience with SQL databases an asset
- Familiar with cloud services and stakeholder Engagement tools processes
- Excellent relationship building skills to develop and maintain a relationship of trust with all
- Flexibility and ability to work simultaneously on different tools deployment
- Arabic language skills will be a plus.
Borealis Tool Implementation
- Assess and understand the business processes to configure the tool to set objectives
- Represent TEEPRH-SUS in the deployment project with HQ and 3rd party developer including coordination of the weekly calls, decision on required configurations and monitoring their implementation
- Involve the future users in key testing phases to ensure concerns of everyone are taken into consideration
- Ensure configuration information are formalized in the various onboarding documents
- Ensure the mobile offline solution is fully configured and working for both management of stakeholder engagement feedback and field team reporting
- Work the possibility of activating an Arabic layout to facilitate local team manipulation of the tool
- Ensure Social Investment input, implementation, output and outcome KPIs can be easily defined at Project level and consolidated at Program level
- Ensure access rights management is simplified and not constraint by HQ version of the tool
- Develop a dashboard based on KPIs
- Ensure full command of the Analytics to design workflows and widgets
- Ensure Developer delivers final configuration manual and user’s manual
- Ensure 12 variables are available for mapping of stakeholders
- Design customized templates during the implementation to ensure robustness of workflow (required mainly for Grievance mechanism and Land modules)
- Develop and maintain deployment schedule and report on status versus schedule on weekly basis
- Suggest workarounds to achieve business objectives
- Ensure excellent manipulation of functionality to design processes (surveys & questionnaires…)
- Design a set of reports templates in the tool to generate periodic reporting
- Ensure close coordination with CA/IST team during and after implementation as required
- Other tools implementation: SUS focal point for the implementation of digital business solutions and AI technology solutions
- Contribute to the recruitment of a young talented SUS Systems Administrator.
- Ensure SUS staff development needs are met either through training or mentoring.
- Mobilize SUS staff and other entities relevant staff around tools use and ensure each one know perfectly the use of allocated modules for the performance of their jobs .
- Periodically report to hierarchy on technical, human & financial resources.
If Interested Kindly apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.