Middle East Broadcasting Networks
The Receptionist/ HR Assistant is responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist include, but are not limited to:
- Administers key HR processes such as employee changes and reporting.
- Uses HR data to collect, enter, audit, analyze and produce reports and metrics foranalysis and decision-making. Pull reports and analytical data as needed from HRIS.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support to employees and HR department.
- Maintains employment and benefit files. Initiates record keeping and reporting incompliance with government regulations.
- Inspects all papers, documents, and calculations to ensure the accuracy and/orconsistency of information flowing through the Department.
- Supports the onboarding process through management of all new hire paperwork andcommunications.
- Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implementssolutions as appropriate.
- Assists the HR team and management with strengthening and enhancing thecompany’s HR programs, policies, and processes.
- Serves as a point of contact for HR inquiries from our employees regarding employeedata and HR and systems; escalate as appropriate to HR functions and businesspartners.
- Ensures continuous process improvement for all HR processes and works with HRManagers and other departments to execute.
- Assists with the documentation of internal HR processes and controls as needed.
- Serves as back-up for the Receptionist/ Relocation Coordinator when necessary.
Candidates are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience in human resources.
- Keen organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other applicable database programs.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality:edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively.
- Adapts to changes, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequentchange, delays or unexpected events.
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Fluency in Arabic desired.
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.