Caritas Czech Republic (CCR)
- Lead the analysis of competencies gap in the local labour market (Dohuk and Mosul).
- Work with key CCR team members to design an interactive, and technically sound vocational skills training curriculum based on recent assessment of the labour market in-demand skills and gaps.
- Participate in required orientation of each WBL student.
- Assist the beneficiaries with career exploration and the administering of interest inventories
- Assist the beneficiaries by developing and recommending Work-Based Learning objectives.
- Ensure quality delivery of the vocational and WBL training courses.
- Facilitate gathering of insights and lessons learned for improving the training sessions.
- Introduce the project and program objectives among key beneficiary groups that are selected to attend the business skills courses.
- Foster positive cooperation with key stakeholders of this program including local authorities, other key market actors and financial service providers.
- Help beneficiaries identify employment options that match their career interests.
- Assist the beneficiaries in all aspects of the capacity building and job search including resume writing, interviewing techniques and job referrals.
- Ensure that the technical training design incorporates adequate theoretical and practical knowledge and application of skills for trainees.
- Support and delivery of CCR Skills curriculum in Arabic language tailored to different participants’ education, literacy and past knowledge and experience.
- Work with CCR teams to identify relevant internship and apprenticeship opportunities for training participants.
- Support the development of safe and decent internship and apprenticeship agreements between CCR, the business owners and the intern/apprentice including hours of work, learning and development goals, roles, and responsibilities of the relevant parties (business owners and interns/apprentices).
- Support CCR M&E teams in gathering participant baseline, mid-line and end-line data to assess training and program impact.
- Test and record participants’ enhancement of knowledge and skills from the training on a regular basis.
- Support CCR M&E teams in regular monitoring visits at the business to track participants’ and business satisfaction and outstanding challenges.
- Track learning from monitoring visits, outstanding challenges and issues identified by youth interns/apprentices to provide any refresher trainings.
- University degree in Development Studies, Economy or Socio-Economic Development, Business Administration, or another related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in implementation of livelihood projects.
- Well informed of labour market trends, employer needs and best practices in career services.
- good English, Arabic and Kurdish written and spoken.
- Good communication skills
- Motivation, creativity, and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a diverse team, managing stressful situations and results orientation
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address [email protected]
The application must include a maximum 4-page CV.
The applications should be submitted the latest by 10th Feb 2022.
As the subject of e-mail please insert exactly “Competency Based Learning Specialist”
Female candidates and candidates with special needs are encouraged to apply
Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_ name_ name of position_CV
Only applications labelled correctly will be accepted for consideration. Only candidates selected to the next round will receive response from the representative of CCR. The selection procedure may be changed or cancelled anytime.