The main duties of the consultant:
- Determine the needs regarding the institutional capacities of the targeted organizations working on women’s rights.
- Providing consultations to organizations and evaluating institutional capacities about women’s peace and security.
- Evaluate the organization’s organizational structures, including procedures, processes, and resource use, and advise managers on efficient and effective development strategies.
- Determine the priority areas for training, technical assistance, guidance, and capacity building for the concerned organizations
- Providing strategic advice on organizational development to the concerned organizations
- Documentation of interventions and preparation of progress reports.
- National or international in country is desirable.
- bachelor’s/master’s degree in in business management/ community development gender , women’s rights, or other related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in NGOs.
- Previous experience in management roles.
- Experience and skills in developing strategies and roadmaps for organizations.
- Experience and ability in designing and conducting assessments
- Familiarity with constraints and challenges encountered while working on similar topics.
- Previous experience working in a third-party for NGOs.
- Familiar with policies in the humanitarian sector and consulting
- Fluent in Arabic – English.
- Very good experience with MS Office.
How To Apply
The CV is sent through the email. The candidates will be contacted through their phone numbers to fix a date for an interview.
Please send your
- An updated C.V.
- Cover letter why you think you have the necessary skills that matching with experience required.
- List of organizations to which consulting services have been provided
to ([email protected]).
– Please state the job title in the subject line: Consultant – Baghdad Women Association / Baghdad office
– CVs in the form of IMG, pictures, screen-shots and links will not be accepted.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– Applications past the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered.
Best of luck