Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Countermeasures & Integration (C&I) Technician I (OCONUS) to join our team in an OCONUS location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Countermeasures & Integration (C&I) Technician I assists in all aspects of C&I programs.
- The C&I Technician I supports U.S. Department of State Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), Mobile Video Systems (MVS) and Vehicle Platform Integration Management (VPIM) requirements in multiple overseas theaters in potentially high-threat environments.
- The C&I Technician I demonstrates and applies ECM knowledge through successful completion of routine to moderately complex assignments under the guidance of more senior teammates.
- The C&I Technician I demonstrates knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of the U.S. Department of State ECM program.
- Must possess at least two (2) years of technical experience in the technical support for modern ECM systems and vehicle integration procedures and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of radio frequency (RF) theory, modulation, principles, and the effects of CREW systems operating in an electronic countermeasures environment.
- Understanding insurgent Improvised Explosive (IED) emplacement tactics.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of ECM systems used by the U.S. Department of State, including the Egon, Duke, Odin, and Symphony systems.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively within the assigned country team.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess adequate writing and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
- Knowledge of CMMS or other maintenance management software desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
- Must maintain required security clearance/access approvals.
- This position is deployed up to 90% of the calendar year in high-threat areas.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
- Works on concrete shop floors and positions self inside vehicles to work in cramped and awkward positions.
- Moves equipment weighing up to 30 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
- Uses screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and other hand and power tools.
- Frequently works in warehouses, buildings and vehicles that may be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
- Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit mantech.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.