Job Description Data Collector
Position title: Data Collector
Line manager: MEAL Officer
MEAL Enumerator Responsibilities:
- Conduct interview representatives of families / households targeted for required support.
- Conduct respondents’ answers using set of questions and capture / encode using android tablets.
- Participate in training before the field survey.
- Check to see that the data is consistent across the survey and adequately completed.
- Follow ethics in information collection and management that will agreed with Handicap International to ensure that all data are in high quality.
- Conducting face to face data collection of the Surveys/assessment/evaluations such as Baseline/End line survey, Post Intervention Monitoring (PIM), Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM) and satisfaction survey with the beneficiaries in the area of intervention related to victim assistance /risk education sectors in close coordination with the MEAL Officer.
- Collect direct feedback/suggestion from the beneficiaries in the field and provide it to the MEAL officer for taking actions.
The Employee undertakes to adhere to HI policies which include:
v Terms and conditions of engagement (T&C)
v Internal regulation (IR)
v Child protection policy (CPP)
v Protection of beneficiaries from sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA)
v Antifraud and bribery
v Code of Conduct (CoC)
Required skills and competencies:
- University degree.
- Fresh graduate.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic, Kurdish and English is an asset.
- Comfortable in using tablets for data collection.
- Ability and willingness to do field work.
- Willingness to learn.
- High level of capacity to communicate with people.
- Microsoft office programs basic skills (word, excel, etc.…).
- Fast typing skills.
How To Apply
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Interested candidates may please send their CV with cover letter so as to reach on or before
18th Feb 2023
Only applications completed in accordance with the following instructions will be
Taken into consideration, the others will be rejected automatically.
Mentioning clearly in the subject line of your e-mail the reference:
Ref: HI-IRQ –MSL-DC-692
Your application will not be taken into consideration if this information is omitted from the
Subject line of your e-mail
Please address all applications to:
CVs that are sent as photo, screen shot or by link will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted