Secours Islamique France
1. Objectives of the assignment
To conduct beneficiaries assessment & collect information in order to select eligible beneficiaries for the Ramadan project 2023 food basket distribution.
The data collectors will conduct beneficiaries’ assessments and visit vulnerable households in person with the Presence of SIF field team in Anbar. MEAL department only needs information about selected beneficiaries in terms of family size, age and other Demographic analysis information and it’s possible to do it through phones. the assessment will use the Kobo toolbox.
255 surveys in “Door watia alkulfa sub district” in Habaniyah within the Salahaldeen governorate.
4. Planning and timeframe
SIF will arrange for training for all selected data collectors to familiarize them with the Kobo toolbox, the purpose of the assessment and the summary of the project, data collectors in Salahaldeen will conduct household visits in order to assess the situation of families questionnaire and CoC. The activities will be conducted in February 2023.
5. Conditions for Service Contractors
- Enter personal beneficiary’s information into databases as collected upon forms or Spreadsheets.
- check source documents for accuracy.
- update data and delete unnecessary files.
- Collect and determine completed of all information before submitting data.
- Ensure all beneficiary‘s information , and phone numbers are correct.
- Be a good speaker and motivate beneficiaries to participate.
- check completed work for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications or Specialized Knowledge/Experience Required
- University degree.
- Good command of the English language oral and written.
- Computer skills MS Office pack; Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
- Willingness to be learn, but flexible and work long hours when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Basic understanding of humanitarian principles.
How To Apply
Please send your English CV by email to:
The deadline for submitting CVs is the end of the day on Friday, 10th February 2023.
**CVs without the subject line ” Data collector – Enumerator ” will not be considered.
Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.