TDH (Terre des Hommes) - Italia
- Coordinate the collection, preservation and management of all information and documentation collected from the field and specifically from beneficiaries.
- Provide information, advice/counselling and further legal support to people of concern.
- Respond to cases through the relevant legal channels.
- Liaise closely with Lawyer in order to receive referrals and provide accurate and updated feedback on cases.
- Responsible of compiling and updating database/ documents.
- Coordinate with relevant legislative authorities/bodies and court systems to conclude cases.
- Liaise closely with lawyer in order to provide accurate and updated advise/counseling for beneficiaries.
- Conduct legal research and analysis when necessary and for developing training materials.
- Under supervision of Lawyer coordinate with partners and legal aid providers in collaboration with PC/PM, including joint case management of cases.
- Ensure legal implemented activities are in compliance with Tdh policies, guidelines and standards.
- Provide technical support and capacity building towards project staff as needed.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Conduct legal awareness campaign and identify legal needs and challenges.
- Update New legal procedures according to the Iraqi court and leaglistive department.
- Maintain communication with court staffs and local authorities.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly updates to the lawyer/PC/PM.
- Verifying all the legal documents and payments then documented properly.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager.
the candidate should have vailed lawyer’s license.
Tdh seeks for minimum 1 year experience in the same required field with high level in communication skills and on directors level.
Legal Assistant with knowledge in general protection or child protection field is preferred
How To Apply
interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to the below email address:
Please indicate (Legal Assistant _ Fallujah), in the e-mail subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted