- To promote the aims and objectives of driving inside the oil facility
- To conduct the training and delivery of all aspects of the defensive driving courses
- Safe delivery of all elements of the defensive driving courses
- To assist in the design and development of new courses
- Be competent and committed member of the team
- Preparing lessons that are tailored to Driver’s needs
- Providing instruction on the parts and functions of a vehicle, and on-road regulations
- Gaining control of the vehicle during emergency situations
- Calming employee who are in distress
- Documenting and credential reporting
- Candidate must have proven experience on heavy/oversized transport of loads
- Explain the use of flagmen and hand signals to the truckers
- Conduct sessions on the use and discharge of 20lb extinguishers to combat vehicle fires to prevent escalation to other facilities
- Understanding of the dynamics of the truck conductor inside an operating oil facility
- Prepare the cases for transporting tubulars, odd shapes, pallets and mixed loads
- The necessity and consequences of not using a flagman inside the plant
- Professional conductor credentials.
- Certified driving instructor.
- Minimum of 2 or more years of experience.
- HSE and Fire Training background experience required.
- Valid driving license for the level at which you will be teaching.
- Valid driving instructor’s license or certification.
- Proven experience as a driving instructor.
- Clear driving record.
- Clear criminal record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit ehif.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.