WRS - Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
WRS Kurdistan is looking for a Local candidate to work as Deputy Rotating Unit Manager for a well-known international company in Kurdistan.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Supervises staff at the level determined by senior management.
- Acting the Unit manager role in case of his absence.
- Providing the rotating technical support for all the refinery engineering & maintenance
problems with the professional technical advice.
- Ensure incoming equipment meet the project specifications.
- Coordinates with the out-side service providers to provide the services for the refinery.
- Reconciles any conflicting design requirements by providing solutions for alignment;
- Provide technical assistance/troubleshooting assistance in resolving rotating equipment design,
operation and maintenance problems; being supportive in contacting the internal and external
experts as required.
- Being supportive in operating and validating the preventive and predictive maintenance
programs on rotating equipment.
- Track, analyse and improve key maintenance parameters such as equipment utilization,
maintenance cost, PM compliance and schedule compliance.
- Optimize the maintenance for rotating equipment with other engineering and operations staff.
- Supervise and coordinate repairs, tuning and equipment replacement of rotating equipment.
- Monitor work in progress to ensure jobs are on schedule and quality criteria are met.
- Inspect equipment repairs at the workshop or contractor facilities
- Following standard processes for quality, work packs, inspection and statutory compliance.
- Train up technicians on rotating equipment to develop skill sets
- Familiar with the unit technology descriptions and examined for handling the technical assets of
- Keep their workplace clean and clean it if it is needed or ordered.
- Follow their line manager or manager or director orders.
- Minimum 6-7 Years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least years spent on rotating equipment.
- At least 2 years in supervisory experience.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or any other relevant technical background.
- MS Word and Excel
- Good written and spoken Kurdish and English languages.
- Must be physically fit.
- Strong Problem-solving skill.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Having good managerial and leadership skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.worldwide-rs.com.