Position Title: Director of Enrollment Services
Position Summary: The Director provides high-level analysis of key performance indicators and helps devise and measure the success of the university’s enrollment strategy. He or she possesses a strong commitment to diversity, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to execute the operational aspects of the enrollment management system. The DES works collaboratively with Marketing and Communications, the Registry, and the colleges to ensure the university reaches institutional enrollment goals while fostering a collaborative campus environment to build strong relationships with campus community stakeholders.
This position reports to the Vice President of Enrollment Services and Student Affairs
Areas of Accountabilities: Main Activities
- Oversees and introduces admissions best practices into the enrollment management function and executes innovative enrollment strategies that align with the university’s mission and market trends.
- Provides leadership in the use of technology tools supporting recruitment and admission practices.
- Implements solutions that will support admissions generally, with a particular emphasis on the student experience of the admissions process.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders to implement and leverage effective admission strategies.
- Assists in the development of communication campaigns designed to enhance student recruitment.
- Develops reporting tools, strategies, and analytics from marketing and admissions data to help determine and analyze student recruitment trends to increase student enrollment.
- Develops robust training and development opportunities for admission operational staff members to develop and motivate a high-performing team.
- Attends the necessary training to remain fluent in the SIS and CRM system platforms.
- Represents the university as needed and evaluates how to continuously improve admissions strategies.
- Ensures compliance with university policies and procedures as well as international regulations related to admissions and enrollment.
- Creates and maintains a positive team environment, including but not limited to performance appraisals, professional development and training, and connections with other enrollment-related operational staff.
- Works closely with Student Services and campus stakeholders to implement retention strategies that support student success and engagement.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by the Vice-President of Enrollment Services and Student Affairs
A: Educational Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Education, Business Administration, or a related area field
B: Minimum Experience:
- A record of demonstrated ability of 5-7 years of progressively responsible leadership experience in admissions, enrollment management, or a related field within higher education.
- Excellent computer systems skills, including web research fluency and the ability to learn and manage various information system technologies.
C: Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Well-versed and flexible in all aspects of the recruitment and enrollment cycle, and a familiarity with national and international trends and best practices in enrollment
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to gather, interpret, analyze, and present data.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and strong team-building skills.
- Awareness of best practices and confidence in the use of modern admissions tools and trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Demonstrated success in meeting enrollment targets in a higher education setting or relevant setting.
Application Requirements for Positions at the American University of Iraq—Baghdad
To be considered for any role at the American University of Iraq—Baghdad (AUIB), applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover letter: This should detail how your skills and experience align with the specific requirements of the position you are applying for.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae: Please provide an up-to-date resume or CV.
- Identification: A valid national ID or passport is required for the application process.
- Please note that applications missing any of these components will not be considered.
If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will need to provide additional documentation:
- Educational transcripts and certifications must be translated into English.
- References: You must provide contact details for three references. These individuals should be those who have either worked with you or supervised your work.
We look forward to receiving your complete applications and appreciate your interest in joining our dynamic team at AUIB.
To apply for this job please visit New%20URL.