Shareteah Humanitarian Organization
Shareteah Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is an Iraqi National NGO promoting safety & development through mine action and explosive ordnance risk education (EORE)awareness, and clearance of mines, explosives and remnants of war.to assistance for people affected by armed conflict. Founded in 2016, SHO has organized & executed programs throughout Iraq. including the provinces of Nineveh, Duhok, Kirkuk, Tikrit, Anbar, and Baghdad. It currently holds offices in Duhok and Mosul.
A world where people can prosper in a safe environment, free from the fear & hazards of explosives.
To promote safety & development through humanitarian mine action & education among people affected by war.
The driver will provide safe, transport services for SHO program and support staff in the described AOR (Area of Responsibility). The driver will adhere to all traffic and SHO safety rules and follow the transport guidelines required by the SHO transport department. The driver is responsible for the safe driving of the vehicle for the SHO program and staff, The locations will be Nineveh, Dohuk, Erbil, and ensuring proper maintenance of vehicles in compliance with safe driving standards, ensuring the vehicle is fuel led in time for trips and the proper management of the fuel supply for that vehicle. The driver should do so in accordance with SHO policies and procedures.
- Follow and abide by the traffic rules, regulations, driver safety manual, and any other instructions given by Supervisor.
- Maintain all vehicle safety equipment, as per vehicle safety kit, in liaison with the logistics officer, including first aid kit, communication equipment, and fire extinguisher.
- Work after duty hours or holidays as and when required and with prior notice from the line manager and will be repaid as working hours instead of cash.
- Perform any other relevant and appropriate tasks requested by the Line Manager.
- Check the vehicle prior to its use in the morning and after use.
- Check the vehicle before departing from work.
- Check, on taking over a vehicle, that the items listed on the Vehicle Check List and the items listed in the Vehicle Tools and Materials Inventory are present and in full functioning order.
- Transport Field Staff
- Any other Tasks required by the line manager.
- Professional Driver’s License Holder and Aware of Traffic roles and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in vehicle maintenance and minor repair.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in driving vehicles especially 4×4 vehicles, model above 2018.
- Familiar with the local rosettes and traditions/customs/language of the area of travel.
How To Apply
If you have the required qualification and requirements? Then apply for this position by Click on shown below Link:
- Closing date for applications: 19 February 2023
- Only PDF documents will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please, if you are a government employee, do not apply for this position.
الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات:19 فبراير 2023
سيتم مراجعة مستند PDF فقط
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشح المختار فقط
من فضلك إذا كنت موظفًا حكوميًا لا تتقدم لهذه الوظيفة
Deadline : 2023-02-19source: NCCI