Emma Organization for Human Development
Job purpose: –
The purpose is to work as a full-time driver for a specific project for Emma organization.
- 8 Hours per day, five days per week,
Available during holidays and Weekend, for any emergency cases
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES: –
· Maintain a valid driver license, registration (Should be under the name of driver), vehicle documentation and valid permits all the time,
· Maintain the log- sheet for the movement trip and the vehicle,
· Keep the Documents for access letters from authorities (updated letter) in the Vehicle for each trip and make sure to check the name of staff before starting over the trip,
· Ensure that the Supply chain/fleet focal point and Safety and Security are immediately informed of any accidents,
· Check the vehicle prior to its use in the morning (Check-in) and (Check out) as well,
· Maintain all vehicle safety equipment, as per vehicle safety kit, in liaison with the fleet focal point – including first aid kit, communication equipment, and fire extinguisher,
· Perform any other relevant and appropriate tasks requested by the Line Manager,
· Ensure that all vehicle journeys are to be recorded in the log-sheet at the start and completion of the journey,
· Ensure that all staff who join the trip should wear the vehicle safety belt and all passengers wear seat belts before driving the vehicle.
· Follow and abide by the traffic rules, regulations, driver safety manual, and any other instructions given by Supervisor
· Driving in inclement weather, such as light snow,
· Driver should have the medical tests for (Hearing and eye tests).
– High school degree
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum one year of experience in driving vehicles, especially with NGOs
How To Apply
Qualified Candidates should submit Cover Letters with their resumes attached electronically to [email protected] with indicating the position they are applying for in the subject of the email.
Email subject must read (Driver with Vehicle).
- Email without vacancy title will not be considered. Email after the closing date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applying is 21st of Feb. 2023
Deadline : 2023-02-21source: NCCI