TDH (Terre des Hommes) - Italia
- Follow case management steps from identification through to closure or referral.
- Follow information management protocol, including documentation in case files and confidentiality of data.
- Work with supervisors and managers to arrange case conferences for complex cases and ensure children receive multi-disciplinary support.
- Raise challenges including training needs to supervisors.
- Manage cases in line with SOPs, adhere to standard documentation processes and follow best practice guidance (including CPIMS+).
- Collaborating actively with the coordinator and the project manager for the (Child Friendly Space) CFS/center or Mobile Unit (MU) set up.
- Conducting children’s need assessment in the area/camp and relevant surveys.
- Promoting among families and local community in general the CFS/MU/center activities (goals, timetable, etc.)
- Planning and shaping activities of the CFS/center in close collaboration with the team leader and involving the community volunteers under the supervision of the coordinator and the project manager
- Shaping and modifying the activities delivered to support vulnerable cases in close collaboration with relevant teams.
- Undertake the responsibilities in identifying, election and train CPC and conducting regular meeting and reporting the minute (MoM) to Supervisor.
- Conducting regular parental training sessions, FGD, S-PSS, child adolescents and maintain needed documents.
- Conducting/ support child protection training.
- Conduct service mapping and sharing with Supervisor and conduct external/internal referrals.
- Conduct child safety audit.
- Discuss protection trends with relevant teams and supervisor.
- Conducting others activities or life skills training according to the needs.
- Support other project teams as per needed.
- any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- College degree Psychological or Social Sciences or Social Worker Department and/or any relevant study
- Attended relevant training on Protection, Child Protection, Psychosocial Support and/or GBV
- Previous experience in NGO and knowledge of Humanitarian Aid System and procedures
- At least two years of experience in child protection field, GBV and case management
- Experience in providing psychosocial support for children
- Fluent Arabic, English is an asset
- Excellent in MS Office programmes, correspondence and archiving
- Good understanding of both the current Iraqi, Syrian crisis
How To Apply
To apply for this position, send you CV to this account
[email protected] and make sure to write (case worker- Baaj) in your e-mail subject
Deadline : 2023-02-19source: NCCI