Instructor Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare training programs and manage presentation materials / equipment.
- Perform Gap analysis on the competency level of the company workforce and develop a training program closing the gaps as per the company competency level requirements.
- Deliver training efficiently with strong focus on Oil & Gas assets.
- Present training material in a professional, interesting, and stimulating manner
- Develop and publish different levels of training programs to satisfy the company needs which include Classroom and OJT activities.
- Deliver Individual competency development training with a holistic approach which includes SHE and WMS considerations in accordance with the client and Iraq government regulations as well as industry systems as applicable.
- Assess the students’ capabilities and modify program material / presentation as needed to maximize the student’s learning’s.
- Maintain program performance, completion, attendance, evaluation records and perform LMS data input functions as defined by the client Training Management.
- Interface and coordinate training activities with the Company, and other personnel to effectively achieve program presentations and completion objectives.
- Ensure all students engage positively in learning experience.
- Assist and encourage students who experience difficulties.
- Assess student’s capabilities and modify program presentation as needed to maximize students’ learning’s.
- Maintain program performance, completion, attendance, evaluation records and perform LMS data input functions as defined by client HR Training Management
- Operate training facilities instructional and presentation equipment.
- Ensure all developed training material is presented for archiving by the Document Controller
Craft Assessment & Responsibilities
- Work with Training Supervisor and Discipline Superintendent to establish/review assessment criteria.
- Conduct assessments on O&M personnel to establish gaps in craft competencies.
- Conduct assessments in a professional, interesting, and stimulating manner.
- Ensure all students engage positively in assessment experience.
- Assist and encourage students to provide evidence of prior formal training and previous work experience.
- Modify assessment process as needed to maximize students’ involvement.
- Maintain up to date records of all assessments planned and completed.
- Ensure all developed assessment material is presented for archiving by the Document Controller
Education: University Degree: Any discipline & Accredited Assessor license
Technical Skills Required
- Strong oil & gas upstream operational, technical, or supervisory background
- Knowledgeable of / competent with basic upstream oil & gas operational programs
- Competent / experienced with upstream oil & gas and craft training programs.
- Strong training presentation, coordination, evaluation, & planning skills
- Competent computer skills; presentation, spreadsheets, document preparation
- Proven competence with procedure development and presentation software
- Has proven ability to communicate technical information and procedures to students of varying levels.
- A minimum of 10 years in a similar role with 5 years’ experience OJT / Classroom Training.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Upstream and Downstream businesses.
- Preferably holds an accredited Assessor Qualification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in multi-culture and multi-company environments.
- Bi-Lingual (English / Arabic) ability preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please visit ehif.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.