Eni International Resources Ltd
IRC224736 – PLANT SECTION HEAD DGS 3
At Eni, we are looking for a Plant Section Head DGS 3 within Zubair Field Operating Division in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for managing production operations and maintenance at DGS (Degassing Station) and/or IPF (Initial Production Facilities)
As a member of the operations division at Zubair Field Operating Division, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting HSE targets for production and maintenance operations
- Directing and controlling the day-to-day operations and finding solutions to problems encountered in the operation and maintenance of the facilities.
- Coordinate its activities with the Department Manager to ensure maximum efficiency in the operation and maintenance of the facilities.
- Ensuring the realization of production programs, storage, shipping, and water injection
- Coordinating activities with the various services (maintenance, engineering, production, and HSEQ).
- Ensuring daily and monthly reporting to management to achieve the objectives of production and health and safety.
- Optimize injection of chemicals operations and monitoring of the results of analyses to reduce costs.
- Managing the rotation of personnel.
- Recommending and implementing with the technical staff the solutions for the problems and suggest possible improvements.
- Participating in the preparation of the program of planned shutdown.
- Participating in the preparation and monitoring of maintenance plans.
- Monitoring plant functionality and plant technical problems fixing.
- Controlling data gathering from well areas and plants.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree or diploma in an engineering/technical discipline
- experience in Operations and Maintenance in the petroleum industry
- fluent in English to deal with emergencies.
- demonstrate a personal engagement in the HSE domain while respecting the politics and the recommendations for Eni and ZFOD rules and standards.
- Familiarity with the oil and gas industry and all related production equipment & operate
- Familiarity with maintenance procedures and operations
- Data management and computer literacy (e.g. MS Office)
- Development of technical procedures related to different activities
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.