Shareteah Humanitarian Organization
Shareteah Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is an Iraqi National NGO promoting safety & development through mine action and explosive ordnance risk education (EORE)awareness, and clearance of mines, explosives and remnants of war.to assistance for people affected by armed conflict. Founded in 2016, SHO has organized & executed programs throughout Iraq. including the provinces of Nineveh, Duhok, Kirkuk, Tikrit, Anbar, and Baghdad. It currently holds offices in Duhok and Mosul.
A world where people can prosper in a safe environment, free from the fear & hazards of explosives.
To promote safety & development through humanitarian mine action & education among people affected by war.
Responsible for Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control of all demining and IEDD operation in accordance with SHO’s SOPs and the National Mine Action Standard. The selected person will conduct Quality Control (QC) sampling of the end product (The Land) and QA monitoring of the clearance process. The QA/QC Officer will also conduct evaluations of all QA/QC processes to ensure the safety and effectiveness is maintained throughout the clearance process. Conduct a monthly QA/QC meeting with the Operations Manager and Operations Manager Assistant.
- Supervise and Monitor SHO’s IED and landmine clearance operations and ensure the implementation of all SOP procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of operational tasks to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the operations.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of all landmines and explosive ordnance in the area of operations are disseminated to the operations department.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge and awareness of all equipment used in the area of operations and monitor its servicing and maintenance.
- Arrange and lead on the monthly QA/QC meetings and prepare and submit technical QC/QA reports to the Operations Manager and Assistant Operations Manager.
- Formulate and conduct training as required by the Operations Manager and Assistant Operations Manager.
- Regularly visit each work site as schedules by the Operations Manager and work from operational bases in Duhok, Sinjar, Mosul and Erbil as requested.
- Assist the Operations Manager and or Assistant Operations Manager in amendments of the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Lead the Board of Inquiry with regards to work-related accident/incident.
- Be the focal point for all internal QA/QC related issues.
- Maintain close collaboration and cooperation with the operations Team Leaders for input and analysis of mine action data and other relevant information.
- Adhere to the spirit of cooperation and team building in the field and within the area of operations, both with colleagues and with regard to respect and cooperation with mine-affected communities.
- At least have (EOD) Level 4
- Conversant with Information Management System for Mine Action (IMSMA) would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Excellent English language skills in (written and spoken) and computer literacy.
- Willing to work and live in a remote environment (Operations guest houses and working site).
- Good organizational and planning skills.
At least 10 years’ experience of Mine Action Operations
How To Apply
If you have the required qualification and requirements? Then apply for this position by Click on shown below Link:
- Closing date for applications: 16 February 2023
- Only PDF documents will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please, if you are a government employee, do not apply for this position.
الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات:16 فبراير 2023
سيتم مراجعة مستند PDF فقط
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشح المختار فقط
من فضلك إذا كنت موظفًا حكوميًا لا تتقدم لهذه الوظيفة