Persona is the company top startups use to hire people from all around the world. Our vision is a future where each person can find the best role for them and companies can discover the world’s best talent. Founded by two Stanford University graduates, Persona works with the world’s fastest-growing technology startups. Our clients are funded by some of the world’s top investors, like Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz.
Persona is a talent agency that recruits, trains, and staffs talented remote professionals such as yourself. This is an opportunity to work closely with the future Googles, Facebooks, and Amazons of the world—building out their organizations and helping them reach the next level of success.
We support everyone we hire with training, mentoring, and technology resources so they are enabled to do their best and are as happy as possible in their roles. We have a large international team dedicated to supporting and taking care of new Persona team members, and our goal is to provide excellent long-term career opportunities for everyone who joins the team.
Who’s building Persona?
We are a global team of passionate problem solvers who love to build new things and make our customers happy. Our team is made up of motivated, hard-working people spanning the globe, united by a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for Executive Assistants to help our clients operate and scale different parts of their growing businesses. As an Executive Assistant, you must be an adept problem solver who excels in building processes and is effective in communicating with stakeholders in a wide range of projects. You have a deep understanding of prioritization to make sure that projects and requests are lined up to have the highest value.You are confident and competent in making sound decisions with confidential matters. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work and enjoys being on top of things. So if this sounds like you, then this opportunity is perfect for you!
Responsibilities—what you’ll do:
- Streamlining and maintaining internal processes that support the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Liaise between the upper management and employees, managing the communication with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Managing professional and personal scheduling for C-Level, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Organizing and prioritizing work to ensure the senior executives’ top goals are met, company goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion and due diligence when interfacing with clients and stakeholders
- 4+ years of direct hands-on experience as an Executive Assistant or one or more executives
- Significant experience of managing office procedures and working with sensitive corporate information
- Strong knowledge of cloud systems٫ online calendars, and other related solutions
- Fully fluent in English
- Skilled in the use of apps and technology
- Ability to commit long-term and full-time
- Ability to work U.S. business hours (Pacific Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time)
- No work experience is required, but we will take any work experience you have into account
- This position is for serious, career-oriented candidates
Qualities we look for:
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present information in a confident, clear, and concise manner over different media
- Building relationships is one of your core competencies
- Agile and able to manage duties being assigned with a high degree of prioritization
- Proven ability to take initiative, anticipate and solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
What we offer:
- Industry leading salaries— well above the market average;
- Permanent ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Warm and friendly company culture
- Full benefits
Benefits at Persona:
- Health insurance subsidy
- Unlimited paid time off (paid sick and vacation leaves)
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Monthly tech allowance
- Opportunity to be paid in your currency of choice
- Others depending on seniority
This is a full-time and long-term role, dedicated exclusively to serving one of our clients. We are looking for individuals who are ready to fully commit their time and energy to one company and grow and develop along with that company. All roles at Persona are 100% work-from-anywhere (work from home or wherever it suits you best). If this is your first time working for a U.S. company, that’s okay; we provide guidance and assistance getting set up as a remote professional. Once hired, we will carefully match you to a client company of ours that perfectly suits your career background, skills, and goals.
In case you or any exceptional people you know are exploring other roles, our rapidly growing company is also looking for new team members with backgrounds in administration, bookkeeping, accounting, finance, project management, operations, recruiting, human resources, content writing, social media management, research, executive assistance, customer service, customer support, technical support, data management, video editing, sales, account management, marketing, and design.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.personatalent.com/
To apply for this job please visit tally.so.